Click & Collect
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SHOP CUSTOMERS
We want to help you, and ensure you are able to get what you need from us. Please register to set up an account so you can order online, and then choose click and collect as your delivery method. You will then be able to come to the outside of the building, ring the doorbell and wait, and we will bring out your order to you. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org .We do expect this current huge demand to calm down soon, and will be completely able to get produce and groceries to you one way or another.
All we need is two day's notice.
Shop online, then pick up in store at a time and day that suits you.
We will take as much care in choosing the best fruit and veg and freshest produce as you would.
How to Click & Collect
- Log into your account or register as a new user.
- Shop online as normal.
- Reserve a delivery slot and select 'Click & Collect' for FREE.
- Christmas click and collect orders will incur a £2.50 packing charge
- Pay for your items online.
- Collect your groceries between shop opening times on selected day.
We have free and ample parking outside our shop.
Come to the counter and collect your items, that have been pre-packed for a hassle-free shopping experience.