Due to the rapid threat of the COVID-19 situation, the restrictions on movement, and in order to protect the wellbeing of our staff and their families, we have decided to stop home deliveries to most areas we normally cover as of week commencing 30/3/20.
As of week commencing 30/03/20 home delivery on the following delivery runs will be cancelled until further notice
- Great Northern Run
- Sunny Pembrokeshire Run
- Swansea Dash
We will continue to deliver to the following:
- Lampeter Local
We do understand that this will be very devastating for many of you at this time, you have been loyal customers for years and this is the time you need our delivery service the most.
But it has passed the point that we are able to continue.
We are also unable to take on any new online customers at this time. We will try to keep the shop open as long as possible (please check the website for shop opening times).
Click & collect from outside our shop
We will continue to offer a Click & Collect service from outside the shop – ordering online, slots are restricted. If you are a registered online customer you will be able to access this option. If you are a local shop customer and would like to sign up for the click and collect service please email us with your details to email@example.com
Please stay safe, and we will resume deliveries as soon as we possibly can,
Lucy, Ben and all of us at Watson & Pratts
- Veg BoxEaster Sunday 12th April. Stock up on fresh fruit and vegetables with one of our Easter boxes.
- Parsnip ShipDelicious vegetarian and vegan foods from the lovely chaps at Parsnip Ship.
BakehouseFreshly baked bread Tuesday to Saturday
- Our ShopOpen 6 days a week and stocked full of
- Meet Our ProducersGet more information on the people who supply us with amazing products!
- WholesaleAre you a business looking for an Organic Fruit & Veg supplier?
- Our Farm
- Delivering to your area every week
- Join Our Team
- Click & CollectShop online, then pick up in store at a time that suits you.